Publishing Date: 15.09.19
This newly updated and expanded colouring and workbook complements Ruth Hull’s companion text, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Therapists and Healthcare Professionals
but can also be used in conjunction with any other anatomy and physiology textbook.
This comprehensive book covers all the body systems and is the perfect study and revision aid for anyone studying a wide range of complementary therapies from aromatherapy, reflexology and massage to hair and beauty up to level 3. It can be used either in class or as a separate self-study resource, and contains:
- over 50 brand new illustrations for the student to colour;
- a section in which students are encouraged to learn for themselves and revise their work. They are guided through creating mind-maps, spider diagrams, cue cards, mnemonics, and summaries that will help them understand and memorise their work;
- a series of exercises that test the students’ knowledge in different ways – colouring in and labelling diagrams, matching columns, filling in gaps, problem-solving exercises, cross words, word searches, true/false exercises, and un-jumbling words;
- vocabulary tests;
- multiple choice questions;
- mock exam papers – 14 exam papers containing multiple choice questions which cover the entire anatomy and physiology syllabus.
, now based in Australia, is a freelance writer who specialises in natural health. Born and educated in Zimbabwe, she completed a degree in philosophy and literature before studying and practicing complementary therapies in London.