Vegetable based melt and pour soap base. Made using 100% RSPO Certified Segregated Sustainable palm & palm kernel oils. Used for the manufacture of Cold Process style Certified RSPO soap bars #grateandbake
- Stephenson Rebatch base allows users to make a “cold process” style soap base without the need to buy or use Sodium Hydroxide / Lye.
- Possesses the environmental benefits of using 100% RSPO Certified Segregated Sustainable palm and palm kernel oils
- Full Segregation of supply chain- BM TRADA
- Great foaming performance
- Excellent moisturising from a high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Superior colour stability even if kept at a high temperature for extended periods
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Product can be grated, sliced and melted
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
- Certificate No. BMT-RSPO-000008
*Made with 100% RSPO certified segregated sustainable Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil **Derived from the Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil, during the soap making Process
***Our picture illustrates Grated ReBatch Base, we supply the base as a solid block in 9kg packaging.
How to use Rebatch Base Soap Bar. To create your very own set of hand made glycerin soap bars, here is what you’ll need:
- Rebatch Base - Grate the base. Fragrance if you wish
- Add dried Botanicals if you wish
- A soap mould and slicer
- Double boiler / Baim marie
Open / Cut: Simply open the packaging, safely cut the Rebatch soap base into smaller cubes, doing this will make the soap easier to handle and grate. Melt: Add your grated soap base into a double boiler, gradually heat the soap base ensuring that the soap melts evenly and does not boil or burn. If you are melting in a microwave please be aware that the soap can bubble over the container. Mix: You can now add your Essential Oils, Fragrances, Colours, Botanicals and Additives. Simply add to the melted Rebatch base, mix gently ensuring that any fragrance you have added is evenly distributed. Pour: Working very quickly, pour and spoon the soap base into your moulds. At this point you can add dried botanicals to the surface of the soap, by gently pressing them into the top of the soap if you wish. Create: Once your soaps have set and fully hardened simply remove from the moulds, depending on your mould you may need to slice your soap loaf into smaller soap bars. We recommend wrapping your soap bars immediately after releasing from the moulds to protect/preserve the soap.
Safety Data Sheet
Certificate of Analysis