An Introductory Guide to Aromatherapy
is an engaging reference for students following courses in complementary and beauty therapies. History, theory and current practice are brought to life with accessible text and a wealth of illustration. A user digest of the most important oils furnishes students with an essential catalogue for exam revision, and is a perfect stimulus to rewarding aromatherapy treatments. Advice on a recommended massage routine (with free access to accompanying video) and guidance on the practicalities of providing aromatherapy to clients complete this thorough survey of a fascinating therapy.
- Botany and plant families
- Buying, storing and blending oils
- The holistic approach and aromatherapy in a care setting
- Detailed guide to 42 essential oils plus A-Z revision table
- Glossaries, hints & tips, learning objectives
- Aromatherapy massage routine & treatment case studies