Over time even the best oils, lotions, and creams can end up stuck in your linens and smelling rancid. Our Pure Pro Orange Degreaser uses concentrated orange peel extracts to scour out that oil and give you back clean, fresh linens with no lingering perfumey odor.
No need to add laundry soap- Orange Degreaser is a complete detergent. Just 2 to 4 ounces per load will fully degrease and deodorize your linens.
- Ultra-concentrated, use just 2 to 4 ounces (2 oz. High Efficiency, 4 oz. Top Loader)
- Leaves linens clean and unscented
- Reduces risk of dryer fires
Product Usage Instructions
- Regular load in a top loading washer - use 4 ounces.
- Extra large load in a top loading washer - use 5 ounces.
- High Efficiency and front loading washers - use 2 ounces.
- Do not exceed 6 ounces per load.
- In a Front Loading washer, add Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser to water before adding linens.
- Do not apply to fabric undiluted.
- Not recommended for use on silk, suede, leather, non-colourfast fabrics, or dry clean only garments.
- If storing linens for more than 24 hours before laundering, we recommend putting them in a black, plastic garbage bag, push all the air out and tie tightly closed. Store in a cool place until you can launder them.
Pure Pro Laundry Tips
- Wash in lukewarm water. Hot water will cook oil into linens instead of washing it out.
- Use only 100% cotton linens. These release oil completely, unlike polyester-cotton blends.
- Wash linens within one day of use. If you must wait to wash, store linens in black plastic bags. Tie the bags shut to keep out air and light - the two things that turn oil rancid.
- Use small hand towels to remove the oil from clients instead of your regular linens. Wash these wipe-off towels in their own load and pre-soak if necessary. This way the oil will stay contained and won't spread throughout all your linens.
- Do not over-dry linens in the dryer. This cooks the oil in further. Use a medium dryness level setting and remove them as soon as they are dry.
- If linens are in bad shape, allow them to soak, then launder twice to completely remove residue.
- For stubborn stain problems, add bleach to the second wash so the bleach can penetrate after some of the oily build-up is gone
Grease cutting agents, coconut based surfactants, alkaline salts, d-limonene (citrus peel extracts) water softeners.
Biodegradable and septic safe. Compatible with bleach and fabric softener
Keep away from children and pets. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
INGESTION: If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give 1-2 glasses of milk to dilute the product and get immediate medical help.
EYES: Do not use or store near open flame or sparking equipment. Do not reuse container.
This product is intended only for laundry use.